|Senior CAFM Administrator uses the CAFM System, Mobility devices and all other systems that are essential to manage all current assets or FM data. Coordinate physical changes as well as populate the CAFM database and ensure assets and data are well maintained and relevant reports are generated on a regular basis. Serves as the central channel between the Customer Service Centre and Operations team.|
Roles and Responsibilities
• Prepare and upload Asset/Location/Master Data into the CAFM System
• Prepare and Schedule Asset-based Planned Preventive, Reactive and Corrective Maintenance Orders
• Act as the key focal point for all CAFM & Mobility related activities and develop processes and procedures to ensure robust documented systems are in place with both internal and external customers or users
• Liaise with IT and CAFM Service Provider in the report of CAFM related problems
• First point of escalation for CAFM, IT and other Application’s error
• Assist in the administration of CAFM and reporting using SQL Server & MySQL Workbench
• Assist in building report templates using Concept, BI and/or Crystal Reports.
• Standardize support documentation, user guides & manuals
• Conducts training for new users
• Key point for all CAFM related to the department.
• Maintaining the CAFM within KPI and SLA breaches.
• Check and follow up until close the logs within the SLA on a daily basis
• Coordinating with Operations team for CAFM updates.
• Raising CAFM issues to FSI Support team
• Assisting operations team for PPM schedules and making sure the team attended based on the schedule.
• Preparing weekly schedules for PPM and coordinating with operations team to arrange the team.
• Updating the CAFM based on the level of completion and closing based on SLA
• Segregating the daily schedule jobs in category-wise and updating in the common folder.
• Preparing and submitting the weekly report to the line Manager.
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience within Application Systems
- SQL and reporting
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service orientated
- Organized approach, able to meet deadlines
- Can-do attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or relevant field
- Proficient in CAFM and reporting